Satisfy your mitigation needs with credits from
Wildlands Engineering operates two active nutrient and buffer mitigation banks in the Neuse 01 River Basin. Both banks are NC Division of Water Resources approved commercial mitigation banks and are located in Wayne County. These two banks serve the Neuse 01 River Basin, non-Falls Lake area (HUC 03020201) and provide nutrient offset and riparian buffer credits.
- 143,00+/- nutrient offset credits
- 11+/- acres of riparian buffer credits
- Water quality improvements to Neuse River system
- Enhanced wildlife habitat
- Permanent protection of stream and buffer resources.