North Fork Little River Mitigation Bank
Neuse 01 (Falls Lake) River Basin Nutrient and Buffer Credits
- 34+/- riparian acres restored, planted, and permanently protected
- 42,000+/- lbs. nitrogen offset credits
- 2,700+/- lbs. phosphorus offset credits
- 14+/- acres of riparian buffer credits
- Water quality improvements to Neuse 01 (Falls Lake) River Basin
- Enhanced wildlife habitat
- Permanent protection of stream and buffer resources
What to expect when you partner with Wildlands Engineering:
- Nutrient offset and riparian buffer credits for impacts in the Neuse 01 (Falls Lake) River Basin (HUC 03020201).
- This Bank serves impacts in the following cities: Durham, Rougemont, Hurdle Mills, Hillsborough, and Creedmoor.
- Competitive pricing.
- Professional advice on impact calculations for budgeting purposes available.
- NO FORMS, NO HASSLE, NO DELAYS. Just provide us the buy down letter from the local municipality and the “bill to” information; we will send an invoice and/or reservation letter.
- Delivery of Transfer Letter immediately upon payment, so permitting is never held up.
- Payment delivery to our Raleigh office (North Hills area) or online payments available for same day transactions.
We understand that purchasing credits can be crucial to meeting your project schedule.
Contact us today to complete your same-day transaction.