Buckswamp, Caraway, Old Savannah, & Falling Creek Umbrella Mitigation Banks
Neuse 01 (non-Falls Lake) River Basin Nutrient and Buffer Credits
- 75 +/- acres of nutrient offset credits
- 32 +/- acres of riparian buffer credits
- Water quality improvements to Neuse River system
- Enhanced wildlife habitat
- Permanent protection of stream and buffer resources.
What to expect when you partner with Wildlands Engineering:
- Nutrient offset and riparian buffer credits for impacts in the lower Neuse 01 River Basin (HUC 03020201), non-Falls Lake.
- Competitive pricing below the NC Division of Mitigation Services (formerly the NCEEP) current In-Lieu Fee Rates.
- Professional advice on impact calculations for budgeting purposes available.
- NO FORMS, NO HASSLE, NO DELAYS. Just provide us the buy down letter from the local municipality and the “bill to” information we will send an invoice and/or reservation letter.
- Delivery of Transfer Letter immediately upon payment, so permitting is never held up.
- Payment delivery to our Raleigh office (North Hills area) or online payments available for same day transactions.
We understand that purchasing credits can be crucial to meeting your project schedule.
Contact us today to complete your same-day transaction.